The B.M. in Performance is to prepare well-educated, creative, and professionally skilled musicians who are able to compete successfully for entry-level employment or further studies, and contribute to cultural life as artists, educators, and advocates in a rapidly changing world.
Students intending to major in the Music Performance program must perform an audition on their principal instrument (includes Voice) as outlined in the Required Undergraduate Audition Repertoire section of this website and complete a theory and aural skills examination.
View additional information on undergraduate admissions and auditions.
- Music Performance: Brass and Woodwind Instruments, B.M. (majors in bassoon, clarinet, euphonium, flute, French horn, oboe, saxophone, trombone, trumpet, or tuba performance)
- Music Performance: Guitar, B.M.
- Music Performance: Organ, B.M.
- Music Performance: Percussion, B.M.
- Music Performance: Piano, B.M.
- Music Performance: Strings, B.M.
- Music Performance: Voice, B.M.