Information Technology Leadership Council (ITLC) ensures that IT strategy is developed with input from academic and business areas.
The ITLC is comprised of ten members, which includes four chairs of the functional-level governance councils and representation from Business and Finance, Provost Office, Research, and the Student Senate. The council is chaired by the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
The ITLC's objective is to balance and prioritize IT needs through the functional councils, the campus community, and the Office of Information Technology. Key responsibilities of members include providing guidance to technology strategy, helping prioritize projects, providing input to service levels, advocating for SMU’s IT users, and working closely with OIT.
- Office of Information Technology
- Chair: Michael Hites, Chief Information Officer
- Rachel Mulry, Associate CIO, Planning and Customer Service
- Functional Council Chairs
- Renee McDonald: Associate Dean Dedman College
- Eric Larson: Principal Investigator, Faculty with active grants representing SMU's research mission
- Jude Lugo, Student Representative, CIO Student Advisory Board (CIO SAB)