iOS and iPadOS Devices
While these steps may vary slightly depending on the version of iOS (the operating system used by Apple on iPhones) or iPadOS (the operating system used by Apple on iPads) that your Apple mobile device is running, the settings below can be used as a template to configure PerunaNet on these devices.
Having issues with Mac wireless connectivity after the January 2023 certificate change? Click here for a fix!
- Open Settings.
- Open Wi-Fi.
- Select PerunaNet from the list of available wireless networks.
- Enter your 8 digit SMU ID number in Username.
- Enter your SMU account password in Password.
- Tap Join.
- If presented with a Certificate window, select Trust.
- If the devices does not connect to PerunaNet:
- Tap the "i" icon to the far right of PerunaNet
- Toggle off Private Address
- Click Join This Network