*Sitecore is available to only authorized SMU faculty, staff, and students.
- Click the Login button above to launch Sitecore.
- At the welcome screen, enter your SMU ID and your SMU Password.
- Click the Login button on the Sitecore welcome screen.
Access Your Content
Getting Help & Support
There are many ways to get help with Sitecore. For most basic "how to" questions, we encourage all of our users to contact IT Help Desk or use the Sitecore Knowledge Base on the SMU Wiki. For training and tutorials, please visit the Training On-Demand page. We also have several opportunities for Sitecore in-person trainings and webinars per year on our IT Training page.
The help you get familiar with using Sitecore, we have recorded this Sitecore Basics webinar.
Documentation and Training
- Using Sitecore
- Using Sitecore: Advanced Topics
- Using Sitecore: Forms
- Using Sitecore: Widgets
- Using Sitecore: Peruna Templates
- Using Sitecore: Department Specific
- Using Sitecore: Sitecore Basics (2016) with Zach Peterson
- Using Sitecore: Advanced Tips and Tricks using HTML and CSS with Ian Aberle
- Using Sitecore: Slideshows and Graphics with Ian Aberle
- Using Sitecore: Forms with Beth Andresen
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time—before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L’Oréal–– have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore and The Sitecore Experience Platform are either registered trademarks or tradermarks of Sitecore Corporation A/S in the USA and other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Sitecore reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice.