Powered by Atlassian Confluence
Wiki.SMU is an online documentation system that allows for collaboration and shared editing of articles.
- Instructions/How-to articles
- Process documentation
- Frequently-updated documents
- Document versioning
Benefits of using Wiki.SMU:
- Wiki documentation is available on the web, from anywhere.
- Viewing and editing wiki pages can be restricted to certain network users and groups.
- Information in one page can be used in other pages, making frequently-updated information easier to manage.
- Documents are indexed and easily searchable.
- Editing uses a simple graphical interface; pictures can be pasted directly into pages.
- Wiki documents are versioned: changes are tracked over time.
All active students, faculty, and staff have access to Wiki.SMU.
To get started:
- Click the Sign In button above.
- If you are authenticated with Single Sign-On and Duo two-factor authentication, you will be passed through to the Wiki.SMU dashboard.
- If you are not authenticated:
- at the Single Sign-On screen, enter your SMU email address and SMU password.
- Click Login.
- Duo logon is required for Wiki.SMU.
- Once authenticated, you will be passed through to the Wiki.SMU dashboard.
Requesting a New Wiki Space
Faculty and staff may request a wiki space for instructional or departmental usage. The request form can be completed via the Online Support Center.