LibCal is a cloud-based appointment scheduling application. LibCal is available to faculty and staff who provide one-on-one consulting services, such as academic advising or counseling.
- User friendly with modern look and feel
- Set availability days and times based on your schedule
- Build custom appointment registration forms
- Feed into your Outlook calendar
- Embed a Scheduler widget into any web page
- Automatically email reminders and follow ups
- View statistics on the # of booked appointments, duration, # of cancellations, etc.
Get an Account
Submit a help ticket to and request access to the My Scheduler module in LibCal (booking.smu.edu)
Help and Documentation
- SMU-specific instructions (login required)
- How to login for the the first time
- How to tie in your Outlook calendar
- How to get a link for your web page
- General information about LibCal (LibApps login required)