My Gartner is available to all active SMU faculty, staff, and students, providing access to select Gartner research through its online database, “Core Research Campus Access.” The database includes research findings on a wide range of IT-related topics, including analyses, opinions, trends, leading practices, and case studies.
- Click the Login button above.
- At the welcome screen, click the “CONTINUE” button to log in using Single Sign-On.
- If you are currently logged into another system using Single Sign-On, you will be directed to My Gartner.
- If you are not logged in to a system using Single Sign-On, login with your SMU ID and your SMU Password. You will then be directed to My Gartner.
When referencing Gartner, please follow these guidelines and note the correct corporate name is Gartner, Inc. (the company changed from the name Gartner Group in 2001):
- according to Gartner, Inc.
- according to Gartner, Inc., a research and advisory firm
- according to Gartner analyst John Smith
For companies interested in quoting Gartner material in your press announcement, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the quote you want to use, the original research source and a description of the materials in which the quote will appear. When quoting Gartner research, excerpts and statistics must be used verbatim.
To reproduce or redistribute Gartner materials in their entirety, please submit your request to email@example.com.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.
From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in approximately 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide.
Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role.
Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 7,600 associates, including more than 1,600 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 90 countries.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit gartner.com.