Current Students

Request your VA Certification

Each term you must inform the VA Certifying Official that you wish to be certified with VA. Some students may choose to save their benefits for later semesters or another degree. For that reason, you will not be certified until we receive your request form. If you are receiving Chapter 33 benefits, you must provide an updated Certificate of Eligibility showing your remaining entitlement to

You must inform the VA Certifying Official of any changes to your enrollment throughout the term. If you choose to drop a course, you will be responsible for paying back any debt associated with the drop to VA, the school, or both.

Verifying your Attendance to VA

Chapter 30 and 1606

To receive Chapter 30 and Chapter 1606 payments, you must verify your enrollment monthly through WAVE before VA will release your payment.

Reporting a Change of Address to VA

Should your address change during the course of the academic year, please notify VA by calling 1-888-GIBILL1     (1-888-442-4551). Updating your information insures you receive your benefits check at the correct address. You will also need to contact the VA Certifying Official in the Registrar's Office.