Having issues with Mac wireless connectivity after the January 2023 certificate change? Click here for a fix!
- Click the Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Network.
- Select Wi-Fi and ensure that Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Click the Arrow next to the Network Name.
- Select Join Other Network.
- Enter PerunaNet as the network name.
- Select WPA2-Enterprise as the Security type.
- Enter your credentials: SMU ID number and password.
- Click Remember this network.
- Click Join.
- Click Continue when presented with the certificate.
- Click Apply and close the system preferences window.