Graduate Fellowships and Awards
We are excited that you are interested in applying for nationally and internationally competitive fellowships and awards. Our office provides services for enrolled students to support them through every aspect of the fellowship application process—from selecting fellowships aligned with student goals to final submission. Learn more about our office below:
- Overview of the Office of Graduate Fellowships and Awards Resources
- Book an Appointment
- Other SMU Funding Resources
- Upcoming Events
- Fellowships Databases
Overview of the Office of Graduate Fellowships and Awards Resources
- Individual advising appointments
- Group advising for specific fellowships (including NSF-GRFP and Fulbright)
- Fellowships writing support
- Boot Camps and Intensives
- Asynchronous Canvas course
- Management of internal fellowships process for nationally and internationally competitive awards (Fulbright, Boren, and limited submission for graduate student awards)
Book an Appointment
Dr. Rachel Ball-Phillips, Director of Graduate Fellowships and Awards, wants to talk with you about fellowship opportunities. Enrolled graduate students are invited to make an appointment at the link below. She may also be reached by email at email@example.com.
Other SMU Funding Resources
Students who are looking for financial aid should reach out to the Graduate Financial Office. Additionally, the document below provides an overview of the types of funding support that may be available for graduate study at SMU and whom to contact.
Who can help me find funding for my graduate program?