Advising Guide

Who should you see for advising?

  • For Pre-Majors and Minors
  • For Organizational Communication
  • For Political Communication
  • For Public Relations and Strategic Communication
  • For Social Innovation and Nonprofit Engagement
  • If you’re not sure what track is right for you, see Dr. Duhé

Two Important Points:

  • You can double major in CCPA and Public Relations, or major in Public Relations and minor in CCPA, or just major in CCPA or Public Relations
  • If you’re having a difficulty deciding what to study, take a “Principles of” class to learn more about that field. Each Principles class is open to all Division majors: CCPA 3347 Principles of Political Communication, CCPA 3355 Principles of Public Relations, CCPA 3365 Principles of Organizational Communication, and CCPA 3370 Principles of Social Innovation