Minor in Advertising
The minor in advertising offers an overview of the social, economic, legal and marketing environments in which advertising functions.
Students interested in pursuing a minor in advertising are NOT required to complete the admission application.
To declare a minor in advertising, students must first complete ADV 1300, plus at least two of ADV 1321, 1331 or 1341 (or MKTG 3340) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.000 in these three courses. Students must have a declared major before they can declare a minor in advertising.
If you meet the requirements to declare advertising as a minor, email the Temerlin Advertising Institute at email@example.com to request next steps.
See List of Advertising Courses & their Description
|Requirements for the Minor
|Required Advertising Courses:
- ADV 1300 Survey of Advertising
- ADV 1321 Introduction to Creativity
- ADV 1331 Digital Media Landscapes
- ADV 1341 (or MKTG 3340) Marketing Principles of Advertising
- ADV 2301 (or MKTG 3343) Consumer Behavior
- ADV 2302 Advertising, Society, and Ethics
|Total Credit hours