The Meadows School educates visionary artists, scholars and arts and communications professionals prepared to create sustainable and transformative impact on both local and global society.
- Advancing excellence in education, scholarship, and artistic expression
- Fostering understanding of aesthetic, social, political and cultural traditions
- Cultivating ideas, creativity, craft, interpretation and leadership
- Exploring convergence and divergence in the communication, performing and visual arts
- Building intellectual and civic communities within, across and beyond the university’s walls
- Promoting responsible stewardship of resources
- Recruit and retain top artists, professionals and scholars.
- Offer innovative undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Deliver personalized, active learning.
- Cultivate a broad definition and understanding of success.
- Promote social responsibility and entrepreneurship.
- Offer students international and intercultural opportunities.
- Create a climate that encourages and values diversity.
- Build an environment that encourages responsibility, collaboration, creativity and depth.
- Align resources to support mission, values and goals