Libwizard is a cloud-based application for building forms. LibWizard is available to Sitecore editors who need to build forms that will appear on Sitecore webpages.
- Set forms up with cut-off dates and maximum number of responses (helpful for RSVP events)
- Use conditional logic
- Embed forms on any Sitecore webpage
- Receive emails when forms have been updated
- Download and/or edit saved data
When to Use LibWizard
- Use LibWizard to embed forms on Sitecore pages
When to Use Another Product
- Use another product if you need to collect sensitive information or PII (personally identifiable information)
- Use another product if your form is specific to the campus community
- Use another product if you need to send automated emails to an external audience, such as an email confirmation to a prospective student
Contact the IT Help Desk for recommendations on alternative form products.
Getting a LIbWizard Account
To get started using LibWizard, you will need to submit a help ticket to request access to LibWizard.