Welcoming new and continuing students to SMU!
Incoming First-Year and Transfer Students
After you have paid your deposit and secured your spot on the Hilltop, please review and complete the checklist below. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact your admission counselor.
- New Student Checklist for First-Year Students
- New Student Checklist for Transfer Students
Resources for Incoming First-Year and Transfer Students
Please reference and use the contact information below.
- ALEC (Altshuler Learning Enhancement Center)
- Dean of Students
- Dining Services
- Disability Accommodations and Success Strategies
- Dr. Bob Smith Health Center
- Financial Aid
- International Student & Scholar Services
- Mail Services
- Parking Services
- Registrar's Office
- Residence Life & Student Housing
- Student Affairs
- Office of the Student Experience
- Study Abroad
- Transfer and Transition Services
- University Advising Center
- University Bursar
Connect with the SMU Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Connect with your assigned admission counselor.
- Visit SMU! We know you will love our beautiful 234-acre tree-lined campus.
- Connect with the SMU Office of Undergraduate Admission virtually.
- Keep in touch with us! Follow @smuadmission on social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
SMU Office of Undergraduate Admission Location and Contact Information
Laura Lee Blanton Building
6185 Airline Road, 2nd Floor
Dallas TX 75275
SMU Undergraduate Admission
PO Box 750181
Dallas TX 75275
Office Hours: 8:30 am-5 pm CST