- Supplementary course materials may be placed on physical reserve in the Business Library.
- Reserve items are accessed at the Business Library Service Desk.
- A completed Business Library Reserve Form is required before items can be placed on reserve.
- Items will be removed from reserve status at the end of each semester.
- A new reserve form must be submitted each semester.
- Reserve items are indexed in the Course Reserves section of Library Search.
Neither e-books nor online articles may be placed on course reserve. Instead, please use permalinks in Canvas and contact a Business Librarian for assistance.
Fair Use Compliance: Conditions of Acceptance
Copyright Compliance is enforced. By placing items on reserve, you agree to the following:
Fair Use provision of the Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S. Code) allows for photocopies to be placed on reserve for 1-semester without requiring permission from the copyright owner. The course reserve use of photocopied materials in multiple courses or successive years will require advanced permission from the owner of the copyright.
Photocopies and electronic reserves will be removed from reserve at the end of the semester unless proof of permission from copyright owner is presented to the Business Library. This will require written permission from the copyright owner or payment of fees to a copyright clearance service such as the Copyright Clearance Center.