June 26, 2013
Congratulations to the 797 undergraduate students who made SMU’s Spring 2013 Honor Roll.
Out of 5,828 degree seeking undergraduate students, 264 met the Honor Roll with High Distinction criteria, 271 met the Honor Roll with Distinction criteria and 262 met the Honor Roll Criteria.
Spring 2013 Honor Roll
The Honor Roll is published for each Fall term in early February and for each Spring term in mid June.
- Honor Roll with High Distinction - Top 5% of your school of record
- Honor Roll with Distinction - Top 10% of your school of record
- Honor Roll - Top 15% of your school of record
- Appointment determined by percentile rank based on cumulative SMU GPA
- Completion of at least 12 hours of courses with grades A through D- for the term (Engineering co-op students are eligible based on successfully completing the co-op program for the term.) (Courses that are excluded from the undergraduate program (i.e. 4+1 students) are included in determining honor roll eligibility.)
- No incomplete grades, in any prior coursework, at time selection process is run
- For students with majors in separate schools a percentile rank is determined separately for each school with the highest percentile rank applying.