Bridwell Library provides a scanning and shipping service for currently registered Perkins School of Theology Houston / Galveston extension program students needing Bridwell Library Circulating materials, Journal articles not available online, or Course Reserves.
- We will pay the shipping costs both ways for book delivery via UPS ground.
- You will be provided with a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Shipping confirmation will be sent to your SMU e-mail address.
- Books will be checked out on your SMU library account.
For additional information, including loan policies, please see the Borrow, Renew page.
- Journal articles that are not available online will be sent via e-mail to your SMU e-mail address.
- Questions and important library notices will be sent to your SMU e-mail address.
- We will provide students with scans of materials designated for Houston / Galveston course reserves within copyright limits.
- Scans will be sent via e-mail to your SMU e-mail address.
Please provide all the required information. Incomplete forms will be returned.