Connects teams of Masters in Management (MSM) students with companies to solve real business problems.
- Students become micro-consultants to identify central problems, research, analyze and recommend solutions to address true business challenges that companies face.
- Businesses can support student growth and development while receiving tangible business benefits- High-quality project consulting, coached by industry-expert faculty members.
- Provides students with practical real-world experience during this MSM program studies to apply theoretical learning - Experiential learning to draw from for applying and interviewing for positions post graduation
Benefits to Students and Companies
Benefits to Students
- Practice concepts learned in MNO 6228 (Complex Decision Making in Teams – Consulting Methods class)
- Develop professional consulting skills through multi-source feedback, including client sponsor, instructor, and peers
- Gain real world business experience to increase marketability as a future job applicant
- Practice problem solving and hone business acumen to explore and address business challenges
Benefits to Companies
- Address current business challenges or pressing issues that shape the future success of the company
- Receive targeted solutions at no/minimal cost for the high caliber consulting
- Up to 200-hours of free consulting resource with a fresh perspective
- Connect and grow a network of talent that may lead to prospective future employees or loyal customers