The Cox Career Management Center provides you with services and opportunities to enhance your employment marketability. The small size of each entering class also means that we will work closely with you to develop a career management strategy that fits your unique abilities and professional goals.Cox MS in Management Students, who graduated this past May, have already accepted jobs with:
- American Airlines in Revenue Management
- Enterprise in Management Training program
- ISN in Consulting
- Amazon.com in Leadership Development
- Cooks Children's Hospital in Marketing
- Target in Management
- AmWINS in Renewable Energy
- E&J Gallo in Marketing
- And a number of other top Dallas based real estate firms, private equity firms, start-ups, and multi-national consultancies.
Starting salaries range from $50,000 to $103,000 for our MS in Management graduates.Click here to see Employment report.