SMU Affiliated (student, employee, retiree, sponsored) must purchase parking from the SMU Parking and ID Card Office. SMU Affiliated spouse or partner or adult child dependent members are eligible to purchase Dedman Center Member on-campus parking in-person at the front desk with a current Dedman Center membership.
On-campus parking for Dedman Center members may be purchased from the front desk. Some membership options include on-campus parking with membership purchase (See Membership Rates). Memberships with parking included may request on-campus parking below.
- On-Campus Parking is based on a calendar year (date of purchase-Dec 31 of current year) and will not correspond with membership enrollment dates.
- Member parking is restricted to Moody, Binkley, and Meadows garages (see Camps Map below)
- Dedman Member Card is required to enter garages.
- Parking permits are issued to the individual member, not the vehicle. Individual member is only permitted a single parking permit. Individual may register up to 2 different vehicles to a single permit.
- Citations will be issued for multiple vehicles registered under one individual parked on-campus at the same time.
- On-campus parking permits are based on the vehicle license plate number. When purchasing or requesting parking, confirm the correct vehicle license plate number entered.
- On-campus Permits will receive a virtual permit via email from the SMU Parking and ID Card Office. The email will contain important information and instructions to manage your parking account such as but not limited to: add/remove vehicles, change license plate numbers, edit contact information, pay citations, etc.