Application Requirements for M.S. Health Promotion Management
Due to outcomes of the COVID-19 pandemic our program is now waiving GRE/GMAT requirements for all Fall 2020 applicants.
Required Application Materials
- GRE or GMAT official scores *waived for Fall 2020 applicants
- 2 letters of recommendation (optional)
- Essay (prompt on application)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
**Unofficial transcripts will speed up processing and enable us to review your application prior to receiving your official transcripts. However, official transcripts must be submitted prior to matriculation.
|November 15, 2019||Early Decision deadline|
|March 15, 2020||Scholarship consideration deadline and international student deadline|
|Rolling admission following March 15, 2020||We are still accepting applications for the Fall 2020 cohort.|
Transcripts should be sent to the following address:
If sent through the physical mail:
Graduate Application Processing
PO Box 750518
Dallas, TX 75275-0518
If sent electronically:
This email is specifically for electronic transcripts ONLY.
Characteristics of a Strong Applicant
Students are admitted to the M.S. HPM program during the fall term only. Admission to the program is highly selective and follows the standards of the Cox School of Business MBA admissions. The Admissions Committee seeks a diverse group of candidates demonstrating the following attributes:
- Strong academic capabilities, leadership potential and communication skills
- Personal qualities such as maturity, integrity, self-confidence and motivation
- A strong commitment to learning and achievement
- Significant professional and life experiences
Preferred applicants typically have a strong undergraduate record, or full-time work experience and competitive scores on either the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).