Application Requirements for M.S. Health Promotion Management
Required Application Materials
- Completed application form
- GRE or GMAT official scores
- Essay (prompt on application)
- Transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- 2 letters of recommendation (optional)
**Unofficial transcripts will speed up processing and enable us to review your application prior to receiving your official transcripts. However, official transcripts must be submitted prior to matriculation.
Deadlines for Fall 2021
|November 15, 2020||Early decision deadline|
|March 15, 2021||International student deadline|
|June 1, 2021||Final deadline for admission and scholarship consideration|
|Rolling admission after June 1, 2021. Please contact Program Specialist, Yazmin Strauss, for late admission consideration.
Transcripts should be sent to the following address:
If sent through the physical mail:
Graduate Application Processing
PO Box 750518
Dallas, TX 75275-0518
If sent electronically:
This email is specifically for electronic transcripts ONLY.
Characteristics of a Strong Applicant
Students are admitted to the M.S. HPM program during the fall term only. Admission to the program is highly selective and follows the standards of the Cox School of Business MBA admissions. The Admissions Committee seeks a diverse group of candidates demonstrating the following attributes:
- Strong academic capabilities, leadership potential and communication skills
- Personal qualities such as maturity, integrity, self-confidence and motivation
- A strong commitment to learning and achievement
- Significant professional and life experiences
Preferred applicants typically have a strong undergraduate record, or full-time work experience and competitive scores on either the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).