Application Deadlines - Fall 2024 Entry
We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2024 term!
|December 1, 2023||Early decision deadline|
|March 15, 2024||International student deadline|
|June 1, 2024||Final deadline for scholarship consideration|
|*Rolling admission after December 1, 2023*|
- Completed application form
- Essay (prompted on application)
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- A required letter of recommendation (2 max)
Note: GRE/GMAT test scores are currently being waived for the MSSM application.
* If you are interested in scholarship consideration please be sure to check that box on the application as well as complete the section for financial aid (FASFA/SAR)
Transcripts should be sent to the following:
*This email is specifically for electronic transcripts ONLY and the quickest way to have them sent.
Graduate Application Processing
PO Box 750518 | Dallas, TX 75275-0518
Students are admitted to the MSSM program during the Fall term only (Fall 2024). Admission to the program is highly selective and follows the standards of the Cox School of Business MBA admissions. The Admissions Committee, which will include a member(s) from the Cox School, seeks a diverse group of candidates demonstrating the following attributes:
- Significant professional and life experiences
- Strong academic capabilities, leadership potential and interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal qualities such as maturity, integrity, self-confidence and motivation
- A strong commitment to learning and achievement
Preferred applicants typically have full-time work experience, a strong undergraduate record, and competitive scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).