Please note: Signing up for Flash Mentoring is a single-part process, whereas signing up for the Industry Mentor Program is a two-part process.
Part One: Creating a profile on Lyle Success Connections
- Go to Lyle Success Connections.
- Select the “Email” button for sign up and use your preferred email to create your profile on this platform (please use an email you check frequently, such as your school or work email).
- Fill out the requested information. This will be used to identify you on the platform by your profile, which other mentors and mentees can view once your profile is approved.
- For students, indicate that you’re signing up as a mentee.
- For mentors, indicate whether you’re signing up as a mentor.
- For undergraduate Lyle students interested in joining the Lyle Industry Mentor Program, see Part Two.
- For undergraduate and graduate Lyle students interested in Flash Mentoring, you’re ready to use the platform!
- If you’re interested in joining the Lyle Industry Mentor Program, see Part Two.
- If you’re interested in Flash Mentoring, you’re ready to use the platform!
Part Two: Joining the Lyle Industry Mentor Program
- From your Lyle Success Connections homepage, a menu bar should be visible with several website tabs, including a tab that reads Programs. Select this tab.
- Once under Programs, select the Lyle Industry Mentor Program.
- Once the page loads, select Join.
- Fill out the requested information.
- Once the Lyle Success Connections administrators receive your membership request, they’ll approve you and move forward with matching you with the appropriate mentee/mentor.