Our goal at the Office of Undergraduate Advising and Student Records is to help guide undergraduate students through their academic career while at SMU. All engineering pre-majors are advised in this office. We assist all Lyle students with academic records and forms, as well as filing for graduation.

For incoming first-year students and students who have not yet declared a major, choose Pre-Major Students from the list below as your starting point. For students entering as transfers, select Transfer Students. For students who have already submitted their paperwork to declare their major or students who are graduating, choose Declared Majors.