In Person Open House: May 20th!
For more information and to register to attend, please click here.
Monthly Info Sessions
We will be hosting monthly info sessions starting September 3, 2021 to provide a deep dive into the MADI program. These sessions include a brief presentation about all aspects of the program given by the MADI Director, a time to meet and chat with other prospective students, and time for Q&A with a current student and an alumni of the program.
Registration is required, so please sign up for any of the following dates!
What you will need to apply
- Current Resumé or CV
- Transcripts from previous institution(s)
- A 3.0 minimum GPA is required
- Unofficial transcripts are acceptable in order to process your application, however, if admitted official transcripts from all institutions are required.
- Please send your official transcripts to the following address: Graduate Application Processing PO Box 518, Dallas, TX 75275-0518
- Two (2) letters of recommendation that support your efforts to join MADI.
- These should be from people who can speak to your tolerance for ambiguity, ability to collaborate with others, passion to take initiative, and willingness to think independently.
- Please choose people from professional or academic backgrounds (including a peer or colleague). We would also recommend that they provide a reflection of you in light of our program’s core values.
- Detailed statement of purpose. We’re anxious to learn about you and your desire to be a part of the MADI program. Your statement of purpose should be personal, thoughtful, and directly include the following:
- Your point of view about Human-Centered Design and why you need MADI to take you to the next level.
- What is missing in your life that you think MADI will be able to provide.
- What change you’d like to affect through learning and mastering the design process.
- Pay Application fee at time of application submittal of $75
Please note that the MADI program only accepts applications for Fall terms but are happy to talk to you about any questions you have at any time. For more info please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.