The 7 Habits for Managers
Based on the renowned, worldwide bestseller, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Dr. Stephen R. Covey, this solution will empower you to effectively manage and engage your team to achieve sustainable results. The 7 Habits for Managers is an intensive, application-oriented learning experience that focuses on the fundamentals of great leadership. Whether you have been in your role for some time, are brand new, or are an emerging leader, this solution will equip you to effectively meet some of today’s most pressing leadership challenges.
Learn the habits—manage the outcome.
Attendees will learn to:
• Develop an “outcome-oriented” mindset in every activity you engage in: projects, meetings, presentations, etc.
• Achieve the team’s highest priorities by organizing and executing around the most important goals.
• Lead teams that are motivated to perform through shared expectation and accountability.
• Create an atmosphere of candid and helpful feedback by taking time to fully understand the issues.
• Demonstrate innovative problem solving by seeking out diff
The 7 Habits for Managers is built on the framework of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Each Habit has been uniquely retooled to focus on managing oneself and leading others.
6 modulated Sessions:
|Time:||1:00-3:30 pm each day|
|Facilitator:||Mary Stall, HR|
Enroll Now: my.SMU>Employee Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment. Seach for Course Code "HR7HMG".
Parking: SMU visitors to Expressway Tower may park in the Robson & Lindley Aquatics Center and Barr-McMillion Natatorium AUP parking lot to the east of Expressway Tower. Overflow parking may use the AUP Dyer lot located one block north of Expressway Tower off the Central Expwy service road. Please visit Parking and ID Services to view the Campus Parking Map.
This workshop counts as an elective for Manager Orientation.