SMU provides several options for our visitors to either purchase a temporary parking permit or use the park and pay machines located through campus.
Temporary parking permits may be obtained from the Parking and ID Card Services Office Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at $10.00 per day, online using the My Parking Account option and setting up a guest account in the system to order and print a daily, weekly or monthly parking permit for your visit. Maps and information are based on the current academic year 2021-22.
Maps and Parking Information
- Interactive Campus Map
- Campus Parking Map
- SMU Campus Vehicle Regulations
- Visitor Parking Map
- Visitor Parking Information
- Directions to SMU
- About Campus Parking & Permits
- ParkMobile prepaid mobile meter-pay by space and parking center payment
- Temporary Parking Permits
- Citation Payment or Appeal Information
- Disability/Handicap Parking
- Game Day Parking
- Information regarding Student Parking and ID Card Services
ID Card Information for Parents
Your student's ID card is much more than an official University ID. From dining on campus to checking out books at Fondren library, the ID card is your student's passport to life at SMU. We do not issue ID cards to parents.