To download and play student tablet games that are listed on our site with APK files, follow the instructions below:
- Download the .apk file.
- Make sure that file transfer is enabled on your Android tablet by going to Settings, searching for “USB Preferences”, and then making sure File transfer is selected under the Use USB for section.
- Connect your Android tablet to the device that downloaded the apk and then move the .apk file into the desired folder on your tablet using the file explorer.
- Using your tablet, open the files app, navigate to the folder where you put the .apk and select it.
- A popup will appear asking if you would like to install the .apk file, select yes.
- After it has finished installing it will notify you that the app has finished installing and give the option to open the application. Select open.