Discover the Art & Science of Game Development at Guildhall Academy, a Summer Camp for Grades 6-12
June 19-29, 2023 | 9am-4pm daily » Register Now
Are you a serious game player in grades 6-12 who has what it takes to become a game creator? Have you considered studying video game development and making it your career? Then SMU Guildhall's Advanced Game Design Academy is for you!
What is Guildhall Academy?
SMU Guildhall's Advanced Game Design Academy is a rigorous two-week summer camp in which students create a video game using cutting edge game engine technology.
- Be taught and mentored by game industry veterans
- Experience what professional game developers do on a daily basis
- Design a 2D platformer game using the Unity game engine — one of the same game technologies used by Guildhall graduate students in their game production projects!
- Create unique art and import it into the game engine
- Program gameplay using C#
Guildhall Academy students should have a passion for games and intermediate technical skills, but specific knowledge related to game development is not required.
Ford Hall, SMU Dallas campus
$999 ($799 for children/grandchildren of SMU Faculty and Staff); all tech included
Camper seats available: 20
Contact Rene Archambault at (214) 768-5139 or email@example.com