The Office of Undergraduate Advising and Student Records assists all Lyle students with academic records and forms and advises all Lyle pre-majors until they officially declare their major and are moved to a faculty advisor in their department. Our office offers a wide range of student services beyond advising that are available to all Lyle majors and pre-majors.
- 1:1 Advising Appointments
- 4-Year Degree Planning
- Academic Forms and Petitions
- Athletic Certification
- Class Registration and Enrollment
- Degree Progress Report Review & Updates
- Drop-in Advising Hours (Suspended until further notice)
- Graduation Processing and Review
- Graduation Workshops
- Major and Minor Declarations
- Review and Confirmation of Academic Honors
- Supplemental Instruction
- University Curriculum Review
Have questions about advising? Check out our FAQ page. If your inquiry still isn’t answered, email us at UGLyleAdvising@smu.edu.