Find visitor maps at this link.
Visitor Parking in Binkley Parking Center
- May enter through the visitor entrance on Binkley Ave. right lane
- May park anywhere on Level 2
- Place receipt on the dashboard of the parked vehicle or visitor permit on dash of the vehicle
- Payment is made upon entry the garage for a daily rate of $10.00 credit card only accepted. Not for overnight parking use.
- ParkMobile prepayment available. Print and use the ParkMobile permit with QR code at the pay-station to enter and place permit on vehicle dash
Visitor Parking in Meadows Museum Parking Center
- Visitors and guest without a parking permit must enter from the south side of the garage right-hand side.
- Must display entrance ticket on the dashboard of the parked vehicle.
- Payment is made before exiting the garage $20.00.
Visitor Parking in Moody Parking Center
- ParkMobile prepayment only. Print and use the ParkMobile permit with QR code at the pay-station to enter and place permit on vehicle dash
Visitor Parking in Hillcrest Parking Center
- May enter from Hillcrest Avenue using the right lane.
- The hourly visitor parking rate is $3.00 up to a maximum of $18.00 per day. Credit cards payments only are accepted.
- Take a ticket from the pay station upon entry or scan a visitor permit QR code to enter.
- Take the entry ticket with you and when you are ready to leave insert it in to one of the walk-up pay station and pay your parking fee using a credit card.
- Take your paid entry ticket and insert it in to the pay station to exit. You will be prompted for payment if you insert an unpaid entry ticket to exit and can also pay using a credit card to exit.
- ParkMobile prepayment available. Scan the pre-printed ParkMobile permit QR code at the pay-station to enter and place the permit on vehicle dash so that it is clearly visible.
- Scan the pre-printed ParkMobile permit QR code again to exit.