The physical address is:
6580 Highway 518
Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557
Visitors have the option of flying into Albuquerque or Santa Fe and taking a shuttle to Taos. There are no direct commercial flights to Taos. For students, we do not recommend booking a flight until you have been approved for enrollment. Schedule a shuttle service before making your airline reservations.
- Albuquerque International Sunport (3 hours from Taos)
Non-stop daily flights from Dallas to Albuquerque through several airlines.
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport (2 hours from Taos)
Non-stop daily flights from Dallas to Santa Fe through American Airline’s American Eagle service.
- Taos Air
Semi-private direct flight from Austin and Dallas. Be sure to check the website for flight schedules.
- Taos Regional Airport Private and Charter Flights (575) 758-4995
The airport is located just a few miles north of the Town of Taos on Highway 64 towards the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge.
Flight plans should be arranged to coincide with shuttle pick-up times. For the most affordable price, ask about group rates. Please call your company of choice to make reservations and confirm all shuttle times.
- Mountain View Shuttle Call (575) 770-8759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Taos Rides Call (575) 613-3256 Visit website at https://taosrides.com/
- Santa Fe Valet Visit website at https://santafevalet.com.
- Star Limo
(505-848-9999) Luxury vehicles with chauffeur. Curb to curb services to and from Albuquerque & Santa Fe Airports. Private reservations only. Group rates available.
- Taos Limo Call (575)-741-6262 or visit https://taos.limo . SUV, Luxury, Black Car service
Rental Car Services
Students who meet the age requirements have the option of renting a car in ABQ or SAF. Students may opt for the one-way drop-off and return the vehicle to a Taos rental office. Drop-off/pick-up services may be available between Taos car rental offices and the SMU-in-Taos campus during business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm). For more information, call: