Welcome to SMU Perkins!
Congratulations on your admission to SMU | Perkins School of Theology! Below you will find important resources for your transition into the SMU community.
- Admitted Students can use this document to take their next steps!
- Check out what classes will be available this semester!
- Stay up-to-date by checking the dates you should know going into class
- NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
- DALLAS: AUGUST 20 (1-5)
- HOUSTON-GALVESTON: AUGUST 30 (12-4:15)
- As an SMU student, you may want to review the resources available for the upcoming semester
- Buy textbooks, clothing and apparel, and much more
- News, events and features from the Bridwell Library
- Learn about payment deadlines, tuition costs, and contact information
- Watch this tutorial to learn about the learning management system used throughout SMU
- Complete this form and send to the SMU Health Center
- Learn about housing opportunities on or around campus in Dallas and Houston
- Learn about job opportunities in Dallas and Houston
- Order parking pass, ID card, and free DART pass (Dallas students)
- Learn the SMU|Perkins campus, parking centers, and other important campus buildingsSMU IT Help Desk
- Get answers to questions about logging into or navigating my.smu.edu or Canvas
- United Methodist students must sign this form and return it to our registrar, Joe Monroy (email@example.com)
Questions? Contact Stephen Bagby, Director of Admission Operations at 214-768-2139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.