Come work for us
The SMU Telepony student program is looking for enthusiastic and motivated student callers to contact alumni and parents and make a significant impact across campus by helping raise funds for scholarships, research, internships and other important University initiatives. The pay is competitive for a position that in turn provides student callers opportunities to develop valuable professional skills.
- Be currently enrolled at SMU as either an undergraduate or a graduate student.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, insightful knowledge of SMU, an ability to accept direction and a strong desire to achieve goals.
- Call alumni, parents and friends of SMU.
- Establish engaging lines of communication.
- Update contact information.
- Provide up-to-date information about SMU events and news.
- Give alumni and parents opportunities to make gifts of support.
- Commit to a minimum of three shifts per week or nine hours per week.
- Arrive on time.
- Bring a positive attitude.