The SMU Office of Budgets and Finance (OBF) supports the University’s mission by safeguarding the assets of the University, maintaining fiscal integrity, and encouraging the rational and effective allocation of the University’s financial resources.
This is accomplished by:
- Developing useful tools, information, and efficient processes.
- Reporting and maintaining consistent, timely and accurate financial information.
- Assuring compliance with University policies and governmental regulations.
- Maintaining appropriate and effective financial controls.
- Providing services to support campus-wide financial activities.
- Facilitating the budgeting process and long-range financial planning of the University.
The Office of Budgets and Finance management team is comprised of:
Ernie Barry, Associate Vice President for Budgets and Finance
Shannon Brown: Purchasing
Vickie Bumgardner: Accounts Payable, Grant and Contract Accounting, Payroll, Tax
Yvette Castilla: Academic Support Services
Clint Gilchrist: Financial Accounting
Vinh Pham: Financial Planning and Analysis
Linda Sutton: Administrative Support
Albert Villegas: Metrics and Special Projects
Pat Woods: Bursar's Office