The Office of Budgets and Finance (OBF) supports the University's mission by safeguarding assets, maintaining fiscal integrity, and encouraging the rational and effective allocation of the University’s financial resources.
This is accomplished by:
- Developing useful tools, information, and efficient processes.
- Reporting and maintaining consistent, timely and accurate financial information.
- Assuring compliance with University policies and governmental regulations.
- Maintaining appropriate and effective financial controls.
- Providing services to support campus-wide financial activities.
- Facilitating the budgeting process and long-range financial planning of the University.
The Office of Budgets and Finance management team is comprised of:
Ernie Barry, Associate Vice President for Budgets and Finance
Shannon Brown: Purchasing
Yvette Castilla: Academic Support Services
Windy Epperson: Accounts Payable
David Ewing: Grant and Contract Accounting
Clint Gilchrist: Financial Accounting
Whitney Henry: Academic Planning and Support
Albert Jabour: Bursar's Office
Susan Moore: Facilities Support Services
Vinh Pham: Financial Planning and Analysis
Marjorie Rush: Payroll Office
Linda Sutton: Administrative Support