Office of Budgets and Finance
The Office of Budgets and Finance (OBF) supports the University's mission by safeguarding assets, maintaining fiscal integrity, and encouraging the rational and effective allocation of the University’s financial resources.
This is accomplished by:
- Developing useful tools, information, and efficient processes.
- Reporting and maintaining consistent, timely and accurate financial information.
- Ensuring compliance with University policies and governmental regulations.
- Maintaining appropriate and effective financial controls.
- Providing services to support campus-wide financial activities.
- Facilitating the budgeting process and long-range financial planning of the University.
The Office of Budgets and Finance management team is comprised of:
- Ernie Barry, Associate Vice President for Budgets and Finance
- Shannon Brown: Purchasing
- Yvette Castilla: Academic Support Services
- Windy Epperson: Accounts Payable
- David Ewing: Grant and Contract Accounting
- Mark Greim: Financial Accounting
- Albert Jabour: Bursar's Office
- Neil Kier: Academic Planning
- Susan Moore: Facilities Support Services
- Vinh Pham: Financial Planning and Analysis
- Brice Priestley: Treasury Services
- Marjorie Rush: Payroll Office
- Linda Sutton: Administrative Support