Grant and Contract Accounting
The Grant and Contract Accounting department manages the financial component of the University's externally funded research, public service, and other separately budgeted projects.
Grant and Contract Accounting ensures compliance with University Policies and Procedures as well as those of the sponsoring organization by:
- Reviewing and approving all financial transactions on sponsored projects.
- Approving all new and incremental funding for sponsored projects and setting them up in the University's financial systems.
- Providing billing, collections, and financial reporting services for all sponsored projects.
- Serving as liaison to outside auditors examining the University's sponsored projects.
- Providing advice and support to Financial Officers and Principal Investigators/Project Directors in the financial conduct of their sponsored projects.
- Conducting the University's Indirect Cost Study at required intervals.
Our office is located in Expressway Tower, Room 922.
The Grant and Contract Accounting staff and their responsibilities/assignments are as follows:
|Moody Graduate School|
|Lama Alsheikh Ali||Lyle School of Engineering
|Earth Sciences - Dedman College
|Billings & Financials
|Wendy Bin Zhang||Simmons School of Education
|Meadows School of the Arts|
|Psychology - Dedman College
Anthropology, Economics, History, Physics, Political Science, Religious Studies, Math, Sociology-Dedman College
|Perkins School of Theology|
|School of Law|
Biology, Chemistry, Statistics-Dedman College
|Cox School of Business|
|Kim Orcutt||Accounting Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|