The Department of Human Resources has created an automated email process to keep managers informed regarding their progress through Manager Orientation.
Key Points of Contact:
- 15 days after a manager begins work or is promoted, an automated email will prompt the manager to enroll in classes.
- Approximately every two months throughout the year, the manager will receive an email progress update.
- Once all requirements have been met, the manager will receive an email acknowledging completion of the program.
There is no need to wait on email notification to begin enrolling in classes. As soon as the manager can login to My.SMU, he or she can request enrollment.
Self Service Training SummaryA manager can check his/her progress at any time by generating a training summary through Access.SMU and comparing it to the Manager Orientation Requirements.
- Manager Orientation Overview
- Manager Orientation Class Descriptions and Schedule
- How to Enroll in a Class