Give Now


Summer Courses

Students may request UC Pillar credit for any course taught by non-SMU faculty through the SMU Abroad programs. In cases where the SMU course equivalent assigned to the abroad course has already been reviewed by the UC, no further review is possible. Students may also petition for proficiencies through the UC. Depending on the nature of the request, students use either the course based or non-course based request form. Instructions for using both can be found here: University Curriculum.

Download the Summer 2020 Course List Excel or PDF to sort courses by the equivalents they fill.  You can also view more information on the courses by visiting the web-pages of their corresponding programs.

Updated as of 10/23/2019