Students may qualify for a Smart Options Continuing Education Student Loan, offered by Sallie Mae, for selected non-credit certificate programs.
- Apply early. Loan applications must be completed and approved no less than 14 days before the first day of class.
- The fine print. Loan cannot exceed the cost of tuition and does not cover textbooks, materials, or other expenses.
- Get help. Contact our admissions team at email@example.com for details.
SMU CAPE offers a flexible payment plan for selected programs, so that you don’t have pay in full at the time of registration.
- Get started. Select the “Payment Plan” option on the program application questionnaire.
- Apply early. Payment plan requests must be submitted and approved no less than 14 days before the first day of class.
- The fine print. Upon payment plan approval, you will owe $1000 plus an $80 processing fee. Your remaining tuition balance will be split into four to six equal monthly payments with 0% interest, starting the month in which class begins.
- Get help. Contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to confirm if your program qualifies for payment plans.
Current or former service members, or military dependents, may be eligible to use VA education benefits to pay program costs. For more information, please visit our Veterans Benefits page or contact Robert Hurst, SMU Veterans Assistance Coordinator, at 214-768-1104.
Employer Educational Assistance
Some employers may cover all or part of the cost of a continuing professional education program. Check with your boss or human resources department to find out if this benefit is available.
Pony up! As a member of the SMU community, you may be eligible for tuition discounts exclusively for alumni, faculty, staff and students. Nonprofit organizations and corporate groups also may receive discounted tuition. Please contact our admissions team at email@example.com for more information.