- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Southern Methodist University
- B.S. in Computer Science, University of Houston
Dr. Maya El Dayeh is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at SMU Lyle. Her research interests include Cloud Computing, Data Mining, and Software Engineering. Previously, Dr. El Dayeh was a Senior Technology Consultant with over 7 years’ experience in developing and delivering high quality software using cutting-edge technologies.
As a Senior Technology Consultant, she has served clients in the healthcare, airline, and logistics industries using various technologies including AWS, Java, Kafka, Zookeeper, Ansible, Redis, webservices, microservices, and database solutions.
Honors and Awards
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (CIS) Travel Grant (2012)
- ACM Special Interest Groups on Applied Computing (SIGAPP) Travel Grant (2011)
- Best Research Poster, SMU Research Day (2011)