The Office of Career Services maintains a job bank for students and graduates on Symplicity. Legal employers may easily post year-round for positions for law students or lateral positions for experienced attorneys at no charge. If you are interested in hiring a law student as a clerk or permanent associate or if you need to hire an experienced attorney for a lateral position, we can assist you with your hiring needs.
Employers may specify their preference for receiving resumes and additional application materials. Materials may be sent to the designated contact by:
Online Collection of Resumes: Through Symplicity, employers can access the materials from the students who responded to the job posting, and then generate a resume booklet.
Direct Contact: Applicants may be instructed to send materials directly to you via email or your organization's website.
Resume Collection: The Office of Career Services will collect resumes on your behalf and send them to you in one packet.
How to Post a Job?To post a job, you may fill out the Online Job Posting Form. The posting will go directly to our office, and we will post the position within 24 hours. You may also post the position directly to Symplicity through your account.
First Time Users:
- Register online on SYMPLICITY website.
- Click Register.
- Complete the information form and submit. You will receive an email confirmation with your personal access information, which will allow you to log on at any time and post positions.
To Post a Job:
- Click the Jobs tab at the top of the page.
- Click the box labeled Add New.
- Fill in the required information concerning the job you wish to post and click Submit.
When your position has been filled, please contact our office so that we can remove the posting from the job bank. If you need assistance with your job posting, please contact Beth Lee, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-768-4065.