Minor in Public Policy and International Affairs
The Tower Scholar Program is a selective, multidisciplinary minor in Public Policy and International Affairs that enables students from a variety of academic backgrounds to combine their academic interests with experience in the real world of public policy.
- Simulate real-world policy crises in "Gateway to Global Policy Making" and take on the roles of the National Security Council
- Develop your own research project and learn social science research methodology
- Collaborate with your fellow Highland Capital Management Tower Scholars on a semester-long real-life policy analysis project
- Experience Washington, D.C. your junior year as part of a 3-day class immersion trip
- Engage with real-world policy experts including U.S. Department of State officials, Congressional staff, intelligence analysts and more
- Cooperate with a local Dallas-Fort Worth organization to work on a real-world policy project
- Study abroad and carry out a policy summer internship with the help of scholarships
To learn more, watch the video below. For more information on the curriculum, go HERE.
For how to apply, go HERE.