Throughout the program, you will also complete scenario-based project assessments to test your comprehension of each week’s material. These simulated assignments are reviewed by your instructor and help you understand the situational purpose and applicability of advanced Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
This Black Belt program builds upon the lessons taught in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and teaches you how to situationally apply Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques for the projects you lead and support.
At the conclusion of this eight-week program, you should expect to be able to:
- Manage a portfolio of Lean Six Sigma projects consistent with organizational needs
- Execute a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt project through the five phases of DMAIC
- Apply appropriate mentoring and coaching methods to assist Lean Six Sigma Green Belts in their projects
- Assess and apply appropriate Lean Six Sigma tools during the execution of a Black Belt project
- Employ software programs (Minitab and/or MS Excel) to validate data and identify potential solutions