We are beginning a multi-year project to migrate websites into the University's current brand (Cornerstone 2.0 templates). The scope of work will depend on the complexity of each site.
Work will be prioritized by these factors:
- Degree of staff interest
- Availability for marketing staff to assist and coordinate throughout process
- Ability for web lead(s) to resolve key issues in advance of migration
- Need for custom development
- Complexity of current site (number of pages, existence of custom code, adherence to SMU's guidelines)
- Preferred time frame for launch
OIT will schedule no more than three major divisions for migration at any given time.
- Lyle School of Engineering
Work in progress and/or scheduled
- Dedman Law
- Cox School of Business
- Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences
- Office of Information Technology
Work to be determined
- Continuing and Professional Education
- Perkins School of Theology
- Simmons School of Education and Human Development
- SMU Guildhall
- SMU Libraries
- Student Affairs
Ongoing website migrations
Smaller sites, such as IAE, Catalogs, and subsites under smu.edu/provost, will be scheduled and migrated as staff time allows.