Welcome to the SMU Economics Undergraduate page. Whether you are a prospective student considering an Economics major or an existing student looking for advising help, we have resources to support you. Below you will find an overview of the Undergraduate Programs website. You can also access these links by clicking on the right hand sidebar or the dropdown above.
- Learn about what you can do with an Economics major.
- Explore Economics major and minor options.
- To major in Economics, students must first meet a set of requirements.
- A list of course offerings can be found in the catalog.
- Apply for special courses (internship, independent study, and departmental distinction).
- Visit the advising page for resources and to book an appointment.
- Visit our Career Blog for Economics majors!