Through this six-week program, you’ll learn essential leadership practices to help you influence, inspire and lead your team to achieve a common goal, and create a vision for how to develop yourself and others in service of career objectives.
At the beginning of class, you’ll also be paired with another student (an Impact Partner) and meet with them once a week to discuss the curriculum, and what each of you are learning and applying from each week’s module.
Upon your successful completion of the program, you should be able to:
- Understand and maximize your leadership style
- Reframe unhelpful thoughts through emotional agility and growth-mindset strategies to enhance leadership performance
- Improve your communication through action-inspiring messages for just-in-time delivery
- Identify the level of psychological safety and trust within your organization
- Use mentoring meeting tools to plan and engage in impactful mentor relationships