Click here for information regarding the Dr. Bob Smith Health Center's response to COVID-19.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30A - 3:00P (Closed from 12:00P - 1:00P)
- Prescription refills can be requested by calling 214-768-2149 or by clicking here.
- **To request a prescription transfer contact the receiving pharmacy, your pharmacy will contact the SMU Pharmacy to begin the prescription transfer.
- Questions? Call 214-768-2149
Did You Know?
- Our pharmacy is contracted with most insurance carriers so we can fill your prescriptions on your insurance at the same price you would pay at other pharmacies on your plan.
- The SMU pharmacy has permission from the Texas Department of Public Safety and the Texas State Board of Pharmacy to fill students out-of-state Schedule II prescriptions, in accordance with Texas state and federal laws.
- In addition to prescription medications, the pharmacy stocks many over-the-counter medications and toiletries. The student has the benefit of charging all purchases to their student account.
- We will be glad to transfer any student prescriptions to and from their home pharmacies for your convenience. Please give us 24 hours notice for completion of this service.