1. Create Your Account (optional)
- Go to https://zoom.us/signup to create your free Zoom account. If you choose not to create an account, you'll need to type in a display name each time you join a meeting.
2. Download Zoom (optional)
- Desktop/Laptop Computer: Go to https://zoom.us/download and click the blue "Download" buttton underneath the Zoom Client for Meetings heading.
- iPhone/iPad: Download the Zoom app from the Apple App Store.
- Android Phone/Tablet: Download the Zoom app from the Google Play Store.
If you prefer not to download Zoom onto your computer or device, you can still join meetings using your internet browser. When you click on the link for a Zoom meeting, look for and select the "join from your browser" option.
3. Try It Out
- Guide for New Users: Click here to read Zoom's quick start guide for new users.
- Join a Test Meeting: Practice your Zoom skills before you join an actual meeting. Go to https://zoom.us/test.
- Attend a Zoom Training: Zoom's experts host free and interactive live training webinars daily. Get up to speed in less than an hour. Click here to register for a live training or watch a recording of a previous training.
- Top 20 Zoom Resources: Click here to view the most commonly accessed resources on Zoom's website.
How to Join a Meeting and Configure Your Audio/Video