Engineering Management, Information, and Systems
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Advanced analytics
- Decision-making under high uncertainty
- Robust optimization
- Risk Management
- Portfolio management
- Pricing and revenue management
- Design of healthcare financing systems
Selected Awards and Recognition
- INFORMS Volunteer Service Award, Meritorious Level, 2016.
- Finalist, IIE Excellence in Teaching Operations Research Award, 2010.
- IBM Faculty Award in Service Sciences, Management and Engineering, 2007.
- First prize, George E. Nicholson student paper competition, INFORMS, 2003.